Thursday, January 05, 2006

January Net Worth $401,134 (up $5,532)

I broke the $400,000 barrier this month. This month's gains are mostly attributed to investment gains in my IRA, 401(k), ESPP and stock option accounts. I would like to devise a way to estimate my current condo value without bothering a local real estate agent. If anybody has any good resources, I'd like to learn about them.

The zero change on my mortgage balance is because I calculated my December net worth after I made my mortgage payment on the 10th of the month. Going forward, I will calculate my monthly net worth prior to that date.

I anticipate increasing my monthly net worth by $5,000 each month in 2006, so I should end the year around $460,000.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

You could try www.zillow.com for estimates on your condo.